Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do tours last? ½ Day Tours are 3-4 hours and Full Day Tours are 6-8 hours
- When do tours start? Our Season runs from May 15th to October 31st (weather permitting). Morning & Full Day Tours begin at 9am every day of the week, Afternoon tours begin at 2pm.
- Where do tours embark from? One of the many benefits of our custom guided private tours is we will pick you up right at your front door!
- Do you rent Jeeps? At this time, we do not currently offer rentals, but stay tuned as we are planning on offering them in the near future!
- What do I need to bring with me on a tour? Layers are always a good idea in the Colorado high country, athletic footwear, sun hat, sunglasses, camera and any medications that you may need are also recommended. Sunscreen and beverages will be provided and breakfast and/or lunch and be purchased for an additional fee.
- Can you drop me off/pick me up at the West Maroon Trailhead? Unfortunately, our guiding permit is only in the Gunnison National Forest and the West Maroon Trailhead lies within the White River National Forest, contact Dolly’s Mountain Shuttle for rides to/from West Maroon Trailhead.
- Do you do tours to the Crystal Mill? For the same reason listed above, we are not permitted to go to the Crystal Mill or Devil’s Punchbowl. Contact Crystal River Tours in Marble for Crystal Mill tours.